Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 4 September 2018

Down at Reddish Vale.4.9.2018.

Down at the Vale the last couple of days there was plenty of wildlife though the Kingfishers seemed to be hiding today.

The last young Grebe standing seems to be having trouble at the moment, its parents have disappeared and trying to fend for itself  can't get the hang of diving for fish.

In the end it came over to where I was feeding the other ducks and pigeons and started to eat my seeds!

Looking quite handsome now and starting to get its head tufts.

Perhaps get the hang of fishing soon, at least its eating something.

Visiting the neighbors!

Sun bathing.


The monster still about!.

Goosey Goosey gander.


Nice walks.

Islands in the stream ( Dolly Parton).

Chaffinches with their bumble feet.




Trying to find out about the markings on this Swans head must ask Darren the warden.

I'm shy!, is he still looking?.

My nails are catching in this netting.



Friend David turned up today with his Foster Puppy Geoff!

Getting quite used to walking with Pepe and like all dogs needs a good walk to quieten him down for the evening.
About 15 weeks now.


There you go well exercised and sleeping with his Mum!.

We're all off to Daisy Nook in the morning and Geoff is quite a hit there with the ladies!.

That's it for now folks call back again soon.
.........................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment