Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Friday 14 August 2015

Out with Marjorie!, 11th & 13th August 2105

Out with Marjorie!, 11th & 13th August 2105.

Hi Folks, this past Tuesday we went to Reddish Vale country park for a change and after a bit of lunch at the Cafe there had a nice walk round and viewed the horses in the riding  stables.

Always nice to see aren't they!.


Riding stable block

Marjorie at the Reddish Vale Tea rooms, plenty of children about with the school holidays, there is some advantages with being deaf!, you can turn your hearing aid off, must be getting old if i'm thinking like this. 

Horses grazing in the fields.


As well as the Cafe there is this nice refurbished Visitors centre which does Tea/Coffee  and soft drinks at very reasonabell prices


The swan here seem to have done better than at Etherow with four cygnets all doing well 


Still nesting perhaps for a second brood?.

Novel way to reinforce the lake side !

Marjorie's splendid balcony display 


 Bee taking advantage of all her flowers

I think our friend Young Ryan would like to get stuck into this pile of logs with his chainsaw!.

We decided to go to Frodsham again after a nice visit the other week and apart from a huge traffic jam on the M56 which is not the norm we arrived safe and sound which is the main thing isn't it, we had a trip to the Model shop, "Steve Webb's" all nice chaps to serve you and I managed to get the item I wanted, A Mini Micro fully working Yacht with 2.4 gig transmitter on the right of the picture there


For the technically minded of you out there here are the spec's 

Saw one of these on our lake the other day with a members wife sailing it and it does everything a bigger boat does only in miniature, and I thought I'm having one of those. 
You have to think of the weight when you're getting older, and not many older than I these days, plus you can almost get this boat in your glove compartment so no problems transporting it.

Well thats all for now folks, have to get Pepe's dinner before he starts having a go at my leg, he's not very happy about staying in today but the rain has been bouncing down most of the day and he's not too happy about that either!.  
.......................................................................

Mummy Mummy! "Can I lick the bowl"?, "No flush it the same as everyone else".

Mummy Mummy !, "Daddy's on fire", "Quick grab a burger and a frying pan"!

Mummy Mummy!,"Why is daddy running away" "Shut up and Reload".

No comments:

Post a Comment