Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 10 August 2015

At the park this weekend.

In the previous post, showed A white Goose guardian and a young Canada goose that was quite small, well here they are again!.

Grown quite a bit now hasn't he!

Keep your distance, Pepe!!


Today's lesson with the Coots seemed to be diving for food.

Down we go!!.

Was that alright Mum?.

On the roof opposite my back garden, saw this Heron weighing up the neighbours fish pond.




Nice birds, but I suppose the neighbour doesn't think so hey!.

Whilst round the park the last couple of days spotted this cheeky Robin, 



Glad they choose these birds for our national bird, no contest for me!.

Been to the lake today, but the rain was so heavy that the drains couldn't take all the water on the car park.

Where does the lake start and the car park finish?

Bought this nice pot at the Gordon Rigg garden centre last week, thought it was just right for one of my Mother-in-laws tongues!.


A couple of Sunday's ago at Son, John's for Sunday dinner, Pepe got another admirer, A nice chap who is a Mormon Missionary from Uganda, his companion from the Gilbert Islands wasn't as keen, there again he didn't get a chance to get to know him as Pepe has a mind of his own!.
................................................................................

The optimist says the glass is half full.
The pessimist says the glass is half empty.
The engineer says the glass is twice as big as it needs to be!.

How do you know when you've passed an elephant.
You can't get the toilet seat down!.

A Texan goes to the dentist.
The dentist says "Your teeth seem fine"
"Drill anyway" says the Texan "I feel lucky".
......................................................................................
That's it for now folks.

No comments:

Post a Comment