Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 18 September 2013

Small world isn't it

It's a small world isn't it, as mentioned in the previous post, I bought three books in a charity shop and yesterday I looked more closely at them thinking I'd read one of them before, but as they would be going back to a charity shop or church bazaar I didn't mind too much. Then I noticed a folded piece of paper in the one I thought I'd read before and upon reading it realised it looked familiar, and it was a receipt for a camera from the law courts in Manchester. You are not allowed to take camera's into the courts as I know when I went to the probate courts almost two years ago now, you hand them in and get a receipt and claim it back on your way out, I'd used mine as a bookmark whilst reading in the queue and got it back yesterday!, yes it was my receipt in this book, with my signature plain to see, how weird is that!.

Back to the normal my sister sent me this one from OZ, there again there is perhaps someone on the bus you know!. 
    



 A new Government initiative:



To help save the economy, the Government
will announce next month that the Immigration
Department will start deporting senior citizens
(instead of illegals) in order to lower Social
Security and N.H.S. costs ('flu jabs, Zimmer frames,
wheelchairs, free prescriptions, bus passes, etc.)


The Government has established that older people
are easier to catch and, in most cases,
will not remember how to get back home.


I started to cry when I thought of you -
maybe I'd never see you again..


Then it dawned on me...
bugger!...

I'll see you on the bus!

Thats all for now folks.
........................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment