Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 5 October 2011

No 3rd chemo again.

There was no 3rd chemo yesterday for Velda has she was too weak after a bad week-end, they sent her for an x-ray on Saturday and I walked into an empty room, no one in the bed or in the chair that was a bit of a shock! I can tell you.
Spoke to one of the doctors yesterday and he said the x-ray showed no blockage of the bowel,but could still be a bit of one from the pressure of the original cause, Said there was no reason for her not to eat, only the thought of being sick afterwards, she seems to have taken this in mind!.

She now has one of those box plungers on, and its to stop her feeling sickly, seems to work has she had half a slice of cheese on toast for her tea last night!, she is going to the loo a bit more now which worried her,  but if you eat you poo don't you, everybody does it, even the Queen I'm told, bet she didn't use her Old Codgers card at B&Q for a plastic seat though, probably an Ermine lined one!
...................................................................................................................

Times are getting so  tough at the moment with this financial situation the councils are  going to re-paint the signs in the park "Keep of the grass" to read  "Don't eat the grass"

This is a good one after the leak we had the other week!
No reflection on you John!.

The plumber finally arrived and said  "How have you managed "."Not too bad" said the housewife "While we were waiting for you I've taught the kids to swim"

Boom Boom!

That's all folks

No comments:

Post a Comment