Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 29 December 2010

Run down from Christmas

 On the way home from the Frostbite Day at the club on Monday made the mistake of going via the Peel Centre in Stockport instead of the usual way on the M60. The traffic was terrible all trying to get into Stockport and the Peel Centre , all those Christmas vouchers burning a hole in their pockets no doubt !

Spent yesterday experimenting with the club membership badges we had got the money for from members at the Frostbite Day and only made one faulty one which wasn't bad though I say so myself, its quite easy when you know how , which you can say about everything I suppose, just need more forms returned now, then more handed out at the next club meeting .
 The postage is going up again and the more people we can send newsletters to via e-mail the better, let the Post Office carry on stuffing our letterboxes with junk mail which seems their main source of revenue these days.




No comments:

Post a Comment