Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 7 December 2010

Visit to Bob's

Yesterday after the fortnightly shop to Ashton in the morning I went to see my mate Bob the Builder though he isn't building much at the moment. What a shame as I used to look forward to his build reports, still it looks like its going to be a long winter and he might get started if a good idea strikes him and I might then talk him into creating a Blog of his build which I'm sure people would find informative.


On my build I finished the mahogany veneering inside the hull and did one side of the front hull artwork whilst the boat was on its side with the veneer weighted down with a couple of lead acid batteries.


When I say artwork its not painted on I'm not an artist ! its the good old vinyl strip I bought at Birchwood Show , my that seems ages and ages ago now.

My mate Bob has commented on the width of my seating in the well deck in an earlier post so I will have to address that problem soon or he will not let me forget it, there again its good to have someone there to keep you in line !.

No comments:

Post a Comment