Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 1 August 2023

Tuesday, I,8.23.

 Went down to Reddish Vale Park today, on the way it started to rain again!, can't say I was singing in it ( can't sing in any weather )but was quite happy sat under the shade on this nice new bench someone has had up in to commemorate a loved one.



The 3 cygnets are doing well 


Nearly as big as mum now.

Glad to say that I saw 3 little grebe chicks today, thought they had gone as only saw one last week.

 This one quite adventurous on it's own.

Heron fishing on the lower mill pond.

Got one!.

Terrapins on the top mill pond, they weren't sunning themselves as usual, as it was still raining.

Enjoying his Bourbon biscuit.

Another bigger Heron on the top mill pond.

The crow likes bourbons too.


Was funny watching these crows, it was like a competition to see who could get the most monkey nuts in their beaks.  



 This moorhen had to do with some seed


Think these are her chicks.



Fancy pigeon.
So although it was raining still had a good visit, then off to Morrisons for dinner.

...................................................



....................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment