Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 15 August 2023

Tuesday , 15.8.23.

 Today down the Vale it was nice and sunny for a change, again not that many people around, but still had a few chats with people and pointed out some of the things they might have missed, think they appreciate it!. 

There was a nice family on Sunnyside pond looking for the colourful male mandarin ducks, I explained to they that all the mandarins there were either male or female, but that they all look very similar out of breeding season.


There you go!, Mr & Mrs, the males still have their orange beaks

Heron on Sunnyside pond.

Fishing in the  shallows.

Heron flying and landing on the island





The young cygnets are all quite independent now. 








Nice colourful duck.

Big terror-pins on the top mill pond.

All change!.

One for friend Jill.


Coot out on a limb.

Blackberrying anyone!

So another nice visit today, it's always nice there for me.

So off to Morrisons for their famous fish and chips with salt & vinegar today!, had none the last visit.


........................................

The number of people watching you is directly proportional to the stupidity of your actions!.


Worlds shortest books 

A guide to French hospitality.

Amelia Earhart's guide to the pacific.

Different ways to spell Bob.

The Amish phone directory.

Things I can't afford by Bill gates.

.........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment