Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 27 November 2022

 It was McDonalds today and a short walk onto the rezzers, though it wasn't too cold it was overcast and dull.

There was a bit of drama on the rezzers today, when I got there there was a group of people on the bankside doing something and when I asked what was going on, one of them said that a bird had its head stuck down a hole and they were trying to get it out.

It took them a long time but they persevered and finally got it free!.


There it is out and away, turned out to be a Moorhen.


Having a good wash, think it was trying to get the smell of humans off itself.

"Bet you won't do that again will you" says the Coot!.
So it turned out well due to the kindness of a group of bird lovers.

The pigeons were out again, but the magpies didn't venture out for their monkey nuts.

Plenty of gulls about too.

Swan family doing well!.


Plenty of visitors today.

There were quite a few pairs of Little grebes in the bottom corner today, ducking and diving for their dinner.

 Cute little things, but quite shy.
When one says Little Grebes here is one in front of a Coot to give you some scale of them.
So not a bad visit though it was very muddy and Pepe had to have his feet washed again.
..............................................................


I don't have this trouble with Pepe, he's too small to get up and once up might fall off and injure himself.  

.............................................

No comments:

Post a Comment