Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 28 November 2022

Pear Mill again for Pepe and me, as my friends were on another coach trip we had the table to ourselves, looking on the positive side as always.

This is a picture looking towards the front desk, quite festive and shows some of the diverse items on sale there. 


Service was very good as always, though not as many there today as usual, must all be out spending on their plastic friends.

On our last trip to Reddish Vale Park, a couple of the volunteers were working at the Sunnyside pool, so rather than get in their way we didn't stay long there, plus the banging and sawing would scare off any birds.
These jobs have to be done and these volunteer's do it wonderfully.

As I was getting my camera stuff out of the boot, caught something in my peripheral vision and this Squirrel was sat there looking in the boot, I'm sure they know the cars with food in them. 

We had a walk round the lower mill pond and got a few shots of these ducks
They are Gadwall's I think.


 Also a couple of Cormorants 


The Top Mill pond, produced these, the Robin was being handfed by a couple of old ladies.



So then it was off to the info centre for a snack and a drink and a chat to three ladies I see there on a regular basis.
Back home my parcel was delivered from Amazon, I've bought myself a Christmas present of a Nintendo Switch Oled games system and a couple of games to go with it, its going to be a long winter!!.


All set up and ready to go, can be handheld or viewed on the telly.
It is connected to my internet so one can buy games online or from Amazon or somewhere like that!. 
The driver was banging on the door, which I couldn't hear, (I had to give him a code that Amazon had emailed that day) as it was over the price where they just deliver it.
Pepe alerted me to the fact someone was at the door, I asked the driver why he didn't ring the bell, he said he hadn't noticed it being white on white, so I've added a bit of red!, hopefully that will do it!.

Finished the jigsaw I mentioned in the last post.

Lots of funny shaped pieces.

Aaah well, it will soon be December and Christmas.
...........................................

What's the difference between a car salesman  and a computer salesman,
The car sales man can probably drive.

Why don't you ever see the headline,
"Psychic wins lottery"

Why is it called Alcoholics Anonymous, when the first thing they do is stand up and say "My name is Bob and I'm an Alcoholic"
.....................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment