Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 15 June 2022

More babies, 14.6.22.

 The Hay fever is very high here at the moment, so it was a toss up if we went out or stayed in, but Pepe was getting very restless, so it was off to McDonalds drive thru for lunch.

The seating inside is always full of mums and kids that the news is always telling us, its a case of Eating or Heating, plus its bad parking in their area as that's full of Deliveroo and Uber drivers waiting for orders.

So it's the safe option for us round the Drive thu, the staff know us by now and we are usually asked by any new staff if the box on the passenger seat is a cat or a dog, much to Pepe's disgust I imagine!.

In the Debdale Nature Centre in the park, most things are in full bloom.



Loads of Baby Great Tits about.

What's for dinner mum.

Feed me!!!

Get this down you.




The usual Robins.

Enjoying the food we put out.


A juvenile Blue Tit. 

My favourite picture this week is the young Peregrines at Pear Mill.
Getting the hang of the new camera now.

So I was glad we took the decision to go out, even though I suffered when we got home with sneezing, itchy eyes and running nose, Pepe was sneezing too but I think he was just taking the micky, which he does now and then.
........................................................




......................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment