Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 6 April 2022

First April blog, 6.4.22.


First April Blog and it hasn't got any warmer I'm sad to say!, though it hasn't stopped us getting out and about but only for short periods.

Had a visit to Ashton Moss  Nature Reserve and spotted these Reed buntings. 



A Dunnock 

A pair of Muscovy Ducks.

And plenty of these Roland rats.


On our visit to Pear Mill cafĂ© this week, the other  Peter had a new teapot and milk jug, always something different.
Used to have a game on each table which the kids enjoyed only being used to computers, but understandably they had to be removed due to Covid!. 


Spot the Peregrine Falcon.


There it is on the top flue.

Put your left leg out and shake it all about!.
Meanwhile back at Debdale Park, dull but getting a bit warmer now.

 The Robins are getting cheekier.

As are the Squirrels, they love the peanuts we take.


On the Ressers, the Great Crested Grebes are doing their mating dances and he is taking her little gifts.


Seeing this in Beeston Marina (Nottingham) years ago with my sister and her hubbie set me off as a birdwatcher for which I'm always very grateful!.


What can I take her next.

Gottcha!

Got you a nice bit of weed here Duckie!.

Meanwhile back at Duckie Towers.
the Goldfinches are doing well, that one on the right is looking quite plump, perhaps eating for twelve hey!.

If you are lucky enough to have a dog check out this!. 

Well that's it for another day, except my mate always like a joke to brighten up his day so how about this one Bob?.
..............................................................




............................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment