Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 6 April 2022

Jeans birthday, 29th march 2022.

Jean invited us all to her birthday party at Pear Mill Café on the day, it was an afternoon tea party and the owners did her proud with a large bouquet in the middle of the table and lots of sandwiches ,cakes, fruit and loads of top ups for tea and coffee.

Her bouquet.

I think the icing on the cake for her was having her daughter and grand-daughter up from the south coast.






The reason this post is on now is because the original post last week has disappeared, so here it is again in shortened form.
 ........................................................

...........................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment