Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 20 April 2022

Wednesday, 20.4.22.

 Didn't feel like going out today, the forecast for Hay fever was high and my arm was still aching from the Jab yesterday, but Pepe kept running back and forth to the front door and giving me that Look!, you will know which one I mean if you are a doggy person!.

You can't waste this good weather either can you, knowing Manchester it could be raining tomorrow, even snowing!.

So it was off to McDonalds where they know us now and my bag was quite heavy and when we got to the park Car park found they had given me a treat of 5 chicken selects instead of 3!, very good of them but wasted on me really as I struggle to eat 3 pieces, still nice of them.

See this doggy walkers van here most days, all the people that bought dogs during lock down will have to use these services now they have to go back to work.


As usual I took the camera, never go without as you never know what you will see. We had a short walk onto the Lower Reservoir and there was the first Mallard Duckling I've seen this year and mother brought the little one over to show it off.

There was only the one, they can have as many as 14 which I've seen in the past, there again its big broods, as a lot don't survive long with all the predators about. Magpies can clear a nest out in no time!.


Dad in attendance.

Proud Mum.

Slow down Mum.

That lake must seem huge to something so small.



So as usually happens, making the effort payed off.

....................................................


.................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment