Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Friday 25 March 2022

Nice sunny week, 21-25.3.22

 This week has been a very nice week after all the rain we had last month.

We had quite a crowd of us at Pear Mill café this Thursday, our usual three plus Jaquie, Jean's daughter up from the south coast for her Mum's birthday next week.

We had David and his wife and Miss Daisy the cockerpoo too.

Of course every one had to have a hold of Miss Daisy and Jaquie was no exception!, I didn't has I didn't want to upset Pepe



David is the family dog walker with Miss Daisy and two Pugs from another daughter!.
I've just finished this jigsaw of a Pug which was quite hard as you can see at least a third of it is a greyish white!.

Saw one of the Peregrines on the way out of the Mill.

Today at Debdale Park.

First our favourite lunch, Chicken Select Meal with Sweet chilli sauce and an Apple pie and of course a coffee, just love McDonalds coffee!.


Then into the park, I hadn't felt like going today, but as soon as we got there I was glad we had made the effort as it was really great in the sun.


Beautiful sunny day and we sat here from about an hour getting some rays.

Sculpture in the orchard.


This thrush was sat in a tree singing its heart out.



In the Nature Centre we were sat at a new bench near the feeders as there were lots of people near the café and tables,  not that I'm anti-social, but the Covid is still around and seems to be getting worse again.

I didn't think we would get any birds being so close to the feeders but this beautiful female Ring Necked Parakeet came down and started to eat though we were only about 10 feet from her.


Is that Pepe sat there with you Duckie?.


These fat balls are tasty.

They are just bliss!.

Don't forget you can see all the action on the bird table from the comfort of your armchair streaming very day.
What will you see?.


Not sure what this one is!.
Was told later that its a Wren, looks too big for that but that's the trouble being on full zoom.

....................................................

A couple of parrots were sat on a perch, one say's to the other "Can you smell fish".

What do you call a woodpecker with no beak,

A Headbanger!.

...................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment