Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 3 March 2022

First week in March, 3.2.2022.

 1st March, it was a trip to Oldham with Pepe for his 6 weekly wash and trim, which I don't think he's very keen on, but I would imagine he must feel a lot better with his thick coat thinned down a bit!.

It's been a long day!.


At the bottom of my computer desk there are two compartments and the right side is Pepe's for his toys, but dogs are very persistent (crafty) and though he knows the left side is mine he tries it on now and then and puts a couple of his toys in my side just to test me!.

Whilst he is being done at the groomers, I always go to the Village Manor bakery just up the road for one of their delicious bacon butties and drink.

They are supporting the boycott of Russia thus!.
  


I've been doing some of my birthday jigsaws lately with the weather cool and wet.


This one from one of my grand-daughters was a challenge with all those branch's on the trees, but it's ok with me, I like a challenge.

Did I say I liked a challenge!,


Why did I open my big mouth look at this one from a double set from my Son, another birthday present and the next one looks worse!.

Still if they were easy they wouldn't last long and anyone could do they hey!.

On our trip to Pear Mill Café today I took my New 10 inch Amazon Fire and set it up on their free WiFi and opened the Debdale Nature Centre bird watch camera on YouTube and we sat there admiring all the birds visiting the feeders there and were rewarded with a Great Spotted Woodpecker!, I think they have moved the camera to a better position but due to the wet weather couldn't check it out on the way home, ahh well there's all tomorrow untouched yet!.
It was much warmer watching indoors with a hot drink!.

This was the headlines on todays newspapers.
All from one man, Putin or should that read Pukin!.


well at least the day's are getting longer now and hopefully the weather will pick up soon.

.....................................................................

One from my brother in law in Australia!.



I've got to watch myself these days, 

Its too exciting watching anyone else!.

...........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment