Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 24 February 2022

Nice few days 22-23.2.22.

Nice few days 22-23.2.22, at the Debdale nature Centre sat on my Haversack seat in the sunshine, wasn't too cold as we were wrapped up well, with Pepe in his coat too.

Had a nice chat will a nice young lady on the Wednesday who had a puppy with her, so with us both having dogs it breaks the ice and one soon get's chatting, can't understand people who go out and walk round with a miserable face and don't talk to anyone.

I was approached by one of the Centre volunteers as well who said he liked my picture of the Dunnock and it reminded him of his father in Russia who had a farm and plenty of Dunnocks!, so that made my day, the fact it had given this chap a happy memory.

This pair of Ring Necked Parakeets, seem to be regular visitors these days, and why would they go hunting for seeds in the trees when there is a plentiful supply at the centre and safety too. 






It did start to rain at one point and the birds went under cover,
You know what they say about "Mad dogs and English Men going out in the midday sun", well it stands for them going out in the rain too.
It's no use being worried out rain living here which is known as Manchester the Rainy City!.
Did manage to capture this Long Tailed Tit though.

As you can see on the poster in the background you can learn Yoga here too, and there were a few couples doing those different stances round the centre, though the rain put a stop to that as well. 


Well Putin has finally shown his hand and invaded the Ukraine early this morning so I know all the UKs thought's will be with them, I used to have Ukraine next door neighbours on both sides of me and found them very nice people. Even been to a Ukraine wedding!.

The old chap told me how the Germans and then the Russians overran their country during WW11 and now they are suffering again!.  

...................................................................

How about the Cannibal who ate his mother-in -law,

She still didn't agree with him!.


What's the most important thing to do if you're captured by 
cannibal?,

Keep calm and try not to get in a stew!.

.................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment