Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 15 February 2022

TUESDAY, 15.2.22.

Over the weekend, notices appeared all over our area of side streets, saying that we were going to have our side streets re-covered and any cars not moved on Monday, Tuesday and Wednesday would be towed away.
Can you imagine the trouble trying to find parking places these days!, when a lot of households have more than one car!.
Rained heavily on Monday so no workers turned up, today Tuesday they turned up and one said your cul-de-sac is good and we would only make it worse!, after seeing their efforts on the other roads I quite understood what he meant!.
Anyway by the time we got home from our wandering and dinner at McDonalds, they had finished and all notices taken down, so we are back to normal again.
The other day I put this on my post and my sister in OZ said I saw you on YouTube at the bird table.
Looking at it myself there was I seeming to be taking Monkey nuts off the table and mate Bob said "didn't realise you were that hungry!".
But to explain!, I had put the monkey nuts on the table and then remembered that Vicki had said the little hut on the top of the trellis was a Squirrel feeding station so repositioned the monkey nuts there!.  

The Peregrines at Pear Mill this week seem to be showing interest with each other as do most of the wildlife in the park.



In the Cafe there, Mate Peter was given an unusual teapot, which I think the staff thought was the thing to do has he had just had to have his old dog put to sleep, not sure what he thought of that!.
But the owners did give us all a slice of cake on the house to cheer us up, which I thought was nice of them.

Got a nice milk jug this week as well.

At home the Blackbirds are enjoying the berries on my bushes.



Made a slight modification to the window box feeder (Jaquie bought me for my birthday) put in some perches as the little birds hadn't anything to stand on so it wasn't getting used at all.

Half way though February already hey, at least the days are getting longer, hate the long nights!.
.........................................................




............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment