Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Friday 31 December 2021

Last Post of 2021.

 Well this is the last post of 2021, apart from the virus it's not been to bad for us, as it's not too different from other years, as people on their own will understand!.

Had plenty of eats out with my friends at our favourite watering hole, Pear Mill Cafe where we are always received with open arms. 

Today had our last visit this year to the Ressers, which is only a stones throw away for us, though we go in the car to go though the drive though at McDonalds which I think is safer than going inside with all the people sat in there, and there are still people stupid enough not to have had their jabs yet, even though the news says that most people in hospital are the ones unvaccinated!.

Quite pleasant on the Ressers today , though still muddy underfoot with all the rain we have had recently, so had to carry Pepe though the wet patches.


There were a pair of Young Great Crested Grebes there today 


The young Swan is looking better each day.

A couple of resident Swans.


This pair of Little Grebes, just that bit too far away to catch them, they are quite shy. 

The coots are quite aggressive though.

Had a visit from my Great Grandson from Edinburgh this past week has his parents have been doing the rounds of their parents.

Luckily he likes dogs and I think Pepe liked him!.


I think he would have taken Pepe home, but settled for a banana instead!. 

This is the present Project with the Jigsaws, it's going to take some time this one


Got a few pieces together but that took a few hours!, and realised there are no straight sides!.

Got the first of my Christmas presents from friend Jean today, a years subscription to this magazine, bought a copy last month after seeing a copy of her's and really enjoyed it. All the old films and gossip about the old stars. 


Another project on at the moment is a new fob for my keyring, which wife Velda bought me in Blackpool about 25 years ago whilst we were there Line dancing.
The leather finally gave up the ghost so I have saved the eagle and got out some Plastacard and stuck him onto the fob shape with gorilla glue
Not finished yet but looking not too bad up to now.

Had some Glue on my fingers so couldn't get into my phone until I'd sandpapered my fingers!. What a gorrp!.


Bought another pair of shoes from Clark's yesterday, Black, same as the brown ones I bought a couple of weeks ago, but as all the ladies will tell you, You can't have too many shoes, specially good ones!.
All the cheap ones gone into the charity bin outside the supermarket this morning!


Well that's it for another year who would have thought I would see so many!.

Happy New Year, to all our readers.

..............................................................................






Happy New Year, to all our readers.

...........................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment