Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Tuesday 28 December 2021

Christmas 2021.

 Well Boris didn't cancel Christmas this year but I don't think it will get him off the hook!.

Been to the Supermarket today (Tuesday) and the headlines in the national newspapers are "Where is Boris?" as he's been quiet lately  with a lot of his members revolting!. I had a lovely Christmas Dinner at Son's up in Oldham and got there and back safely with not much traffic on the roads.

Nice spread with my favourites at Christmas, Parsnips!.


Reduced family this year with other Grandchildren going to their  respective wives/husbands families.

Bit different on Boxing day with Beans on toast with beetroot!.

Pepe got a new bed for Christmas, moveabell to get nearer the fire.

Been over to the Ressers but its quite muddy over there with all the rain we have been having, and cold with it!.

Still the birds appreciated the food as not many people out feeding them.

These Canadian geese quite happy, can't say the same for those at Etherow Country park where they have got Avian flu I've heard.


Meanwhile back home the Blackbirds are getting stuck into the berries on my bushes.


Finished this jigsaw this week.



Got plenty to go at now as I got two big ones from the family, two I bought from Amazon and this one from a friend?.

Is it a friend who gives you this?, still I've managed more difficult ones in the past!. 


So that's another Christmas gone, my 38rd, alright so I'm dyslectic!.

..........................................................................








One for Jessie and Max.


.................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment