Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 12 December 2021

Not much outside this week,12.12.21.

 Not been out much this week though the dog walkers group we are in went to the Windmill for their festive menu, we have to sit in the vault with the dogs but it's no problem and we have the bar in there to ourselves.

Nice Festive Carvery and a Hugh Apple Pie and custard to follow, drinks as well, so left there well stuffed.

Pepe well wrapped up!.



 The step up I made him and he decides to sleep on it!.

At the Pear Mill Emporium on this weeks visit, saw this book rack with Ladybird books and strangely enough I quite clearly remember learning to read from one of them, that was a lot of years ago,
 must have made a big impression on me as I've never stopped!. 

Something there for you ladies, look at all these sparkly tops and at reasonable prices too. 

Not sure about this one though, the shoes that go with it are a bit pointy!.

Our Salt and Pepper pots.

The jigsaw I'm doing this week is quite good but the pieces are very small, need your glasses on!.


This is one of the pieces, and that's my little finger for scale.

This week also fitted my new handlebar grips on my Brompton Bike, the new ones are the lighter ones, a better quality all together, made by Brooks the same people that make the saddles.

Also fitted these easy wheels, which are a bit larger and roll easier when the bikes folded up and on its stand.

Before you all ask, No!, I've not been out on the bike yet, too wet and windy at the moment, but when I do, it will  be the best dressed bike in the area.

............................................................

 



..........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment