Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 11 August 2021

A Dull Wednesday, 11.8.21.

A Dull Wednesday,  saw Pepe and I going to McDonalds for lunch, we had a Chicken Legend meal and very nice too we both thought!.

Has it was a dull day and threatening rain we only had a short walk to the resser's has Pepe is like a caged lion like most dogs if they don't get a walk a day.

There was a group of youngsters ( Their off school again this week) enjoying the canoeing course, brought back happy memories when I did my course there, even went to Abraham Moss School Swimming pool one evening to practise the eskimo Rolls so it was in a safe environment, happy days.

You can see it's a dull day.


On the water today we saw a group of Baby Mallards with their mum.




Come on, time to go home before the foxes come hunting, you've had a good play out today, and had your photo taken.

So home to safety.


No problem with the Coots as they can be quite aggressive.


Nice scene on the waters edge, think there's a Little Grebes nest under there, they are quite shy though.


So although it was a dull day didn't stop us enjoying the day.

......................................................................

Books

Keeping caged birds by Ken Airey.

Improve your memory by Ivor Gott

The big book of Welsh Jokes by Dia Laffin.

I was a failed lion tamer by Claude Bottom.

Sailing for beginners by Abal C Man.

..........................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment