Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Friday 6 August 2021

More jobs in the kitchen refurbishment, 6.8.21.

 Further to my last post about the kitchen refurbishment I painted the walls a brighter colour, perhaps not everyone's choice but I like a bit of colour and bling in my life!.

So having this colour on hand decided I'd use it again, also that lump in the ceiling is the bottom of the stairs and thought it looked odd being white so made that the same colour as the walls, in real life it doesn't stand out as much as this picture, but that's for you to see.


But as is always the way, the inside of the cupboards looked drab, so it was out with the brush again and painted the inside of the cupboards.




My Kodak printer finally ran out of ink, and as Kodak no longer make printers (Therefore don't do the ink anymore) I'd bought a new Cannon one, it doesn't fit in the same hole so as its wireless doesn't really matter, can sit anywhere.


Covered the hole up same as the other side and its now a book shelf, Pepe had tried to claim it as another toy box, but I soon put a stop to that!.



Talking about Pepe, here he is at Pear Mill café waiting for his ham and sausage treats.
The teapot of the day, a dragon, plus some nice flowers.

This week finally got to see my Great Grandson as his dad was down from Edinburgh passing though, to go to Cambridge to his investiture for his Masters degree.


He had done Aero Space engineering, but it seems its all lumped together to be, 
Master of Philosophy, 
don't understand that but Cambridge must know what they are doing.



Proud Mum and Dad.


On the home front, my plants are doing well, as you can see with this Whitewater!.


and the Clematis I bought a few weeks ago.

I had mentioned in a previous post that my mate Bob had given me a choice of one of his painting and I chose this one that I'd always admired with my interest with canals and Narra Boats.


Pride of place in my bedroom, the more I look at it the more it looks 3D, or is that my imagination?.

Finished this Jigsaw today, as we came home early with the heavy rain, still I suppose the gardens needed it, though not that much hey!.


...................................................


How do you know when you've passed an Elephant?;
 you can't get the toilet seat down!

What do you call it when you pass out after eating too much food;
A Korma!.

Wife to husband;
"I made the chicken soup" 
Husband ; "Oh thank god !, I thought that muck was for us".
...........................................

No comments:

Post a Comment