Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 13 April 2017

This week,10.4.2017.

This week at the lake its been a bit hectic, with the school holidays but not too bad if you get there early, suppose the little darlings don't get up too early in the holidays, and why should they!.

Wednesday it was off early to the Vets for Pepe's  Flea & worming tablet, then a dash up to Oldham for the lad's wash and trim, I know its a long way to go for that but he gets a good going over and he's not stressed going there which is the main thing isn't it!


Who's a pretty boy then??.

It's a good morning out for me as well, as I get to go to a local cafe that's near to without worrying if he's safe in the car, and the cafe is one half takeaway, sandwiches,pies and beautiful cakes made on the premises and the other half is a nice clean cafe with good prices.

Brought home a nice apple pie for after tea with some custard on.

I also like to have a scout round the charity shop for any books or other items
On the day I got a couple of books I'd not read and this nice plaque for 50p, You've got to buy that at that price haven't you?, bargain of the week!


Will look nice on my kitchen wall!.

Remember I mentioned that Velda had an Eddie Stobart truck named after her, well I can track her on my Iphone and today she was at Trafford Park near to where I live and here she is on the way home down the M6.

Good in't!.
..............................................................................
This reminds me of my favourite film, can you guess what?,
Its The Body Guard!, but he's falling asleep on the job by the look of it!.



Not Velda, but a nice message from Eddie Stobart's.

....................................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment