Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 12 December 2016

Sunday morn at Reddish Vale Park.

Sunday morn at Reddish Vale Park, Dec 11th 2016.

Nice morning walk at Reddish vale Park
We had to leave before Santa got there, much to Pepe's dismay, no doggy bag for him!.

Info Centre tree.

Young swans doing well 

Previous week 

Looks like a lesson going on here!.

There were a few pair of goosanders as well.

Male.

Female.


A Great crested Grebe, in his winter Plumage, perhaps its so he isn't so notice-Abell in the snow of winter?. 

Plenty of tufted Ducks and the common Mallards 

Cormorants


Always look a bit Christmasy don't they!.

This passed week also went with the Breakfast/Dog club from the lake to the Andrew Arms (at Compstall) for our Christmas Dinner!.







Can you spot me without my hat or faithful hound at my side, unfortunately no dogs allowed!, tell you what though, there would have been no crumbles under the table to clear up afterwards if he had been there!.
Pepe
He had been all washed and trimmed ready as well, haaaa!.
 The lady groomer Kate had even given him his Christmas Bow as well.

This is quite true as well.

................................................................................................................




That's all for now folks!
 .............................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment