Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Friday 20 November 2015

Third week into November,2015.

Third week into November,2015.

At the lake this week saw this massive though gentle dog, I think the owner said it was a Lionburger, I think it translates into a Three bagger if you know what I mean!.
Didn't phase Pepe though, even if I'd put him on the floor, he still wouldn't have been as big.


Then it was off to the local pub The Andrew Arms for a spot of dinner, they allow dogs with well behaved owners in!

Nice Haddock, chips and mushy pea's.

Guarding "The Hat".
Pity Pepe is on a diet, though he did attract a lot of attention, not from the local girls!, but the local builder guys who came in for their dinner!, big softies really!.

Pepe at his favourite place, Bob and Joyce's!.

Today, Marjorie and I went to the Golden Hind Pub for the Breakfast Club's Christmas dinner, which we had been invited to this year.
The Breakfast club as I call it, is the group of people that get together most day's at the lake Cafe and chat and put the world to rights, dog lovers all!.

Before I forget here is some advise from off the internet for all you dog owners, I for one use the Kong filled system when I go out without Pepe, which isn't often I hasten to add!

Nothing stays the same for long these days does it!.

Back to the Christmas dinner at the Golden Hind.
The group.

 Barbara and Marjorie!.

The other ladies.

And the gentlemen!, less me of  course, you wouldn't recognize me anyway as I didn't have my hat on!, I think a couple of the club had to look twice!. 

The lovely meal, good service with a smile and I think I can say that everyone enjoyed the company and the venue.
...........................................................................................

The trouble with being punctual is that people think you have nothing better to do!.

Don't tell your friends your problems,Tell your enemies, they're far more interested in hearing about them!.
A vulture boards an aeroplane carrying two dead raccoons, 
the stewardess looks at him and say's "Sorry sir, only one carrion  allowed per passenger"! 
...........................................................................
It's the way I tell em!!

No comments:

Post a Comment