Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 11 November 2015

Back here again!.

Back here again!.

Had to come home early today for the Gas Engineer!, but managed to get a few hours at the park with Pepe, he's still on his diet and has lost 10 grams since the Vet told me he was a bit over weight.
So feeling guilty I have changed my diet to Ham salad sandwiches instead of Bacon and Sausage butties, there again it will be better for me I suppose!
My cholesterol was down to 4.6 the last time I checked so I must be doing something right and Pepe will feel the benefit I'm sure once he gets a bit thinner, there again it's a wash and trim for him tomorrow, so that will be another couple of grams off perhaps!!.
Today at the lake it was quite warm for this time of year with only a few puffs of cool wind now and then, still got a nice walk in with the lad!.
Not been out on the Bike much at the moment with the wet leaves and mud about it seems a bit daft to tempt it, still plenty of time as everyone say's its going to be a mild winter, well you can hope can't you??.

Some mothers out with their children, enjoying the sunshine

The changing colours 

 The Mandarins still feeling frisky, the weather has got them puzzled as well

The bench here dedicated to a Hilary Shrubb, nice name for someone who obviously loved the park!. 

This is a nice pile of logs for all the bugs to winter in!.

A couple of weeks ago there was a crash in the park on the road up to the farm and one of the trees lining the road way had finally come down!.
This is the tree that came down, right across the canal and over to the central path.

 As you can see top right in this picture where the roots were, not much soil there and the trees on the left of the picture are not much better rooted are they!

Was surprised to see the root ball which didn't have many big roots to support such a large tree, I'm told the council are going to review the others lining the roadway!.  


Well after my writers block, will hopefully get back in the grove again now.

Glad I went to the lake this morning instead of waiting in for the gas man as I met a couple of old friends I'd not seen for a while, they have had some illness in the family but assured me they would be coming back to the lakes to get back in shape now everything was better for them.
....................................................................................................

My neighbour knocked on my door at 2-30am this morning, can you believe that, 2-30am!,
Luckily for him I was still up playing my bagpipes.

The Grim reaper came for me last night, I beat him of with a vacuum cleaner!, talk about Dyson with death!.

Did you hear about the fat alcoholic transvestite?.
All he wanted to do was eat, drink and be Mary.

My girlfriend thinks I'm a stalker,
Well, she's not exactly my girlfriend yet!.

I woke up last night to find Gloria Gaynor standing at the foot of my bed.
At first I was afraid.......then I was petrified!.

Went for my routine check up the other day, everything seemed to be going fine until he stuck his finger up my bum!, do you think I should change my dentist?.

Doctors have just identified a food that can cause grief and suffering years after it's been eaten.
Its called wedding cake!.

That's all for now.
.......................................................................................

  

No comments:

Post a Comment