Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Friday 27 March 2015

Past weekend, 21st & 22nd,2015

Past weekend, 21st & 22nd, 2015.
Past week at the lake (Etherow Country Park), this weekend the place was packed out, people taking advantage of the good weather.
Path from the farm.

Usually have this to yourself in the week.

New friends at the cafe, taking Pepe's picture whilst I take theirs!.

A bit more relaxed round the big lake.

Plenty of wildlife about.



Plenty of courting going on at the moment.

Spring must be in the air.


Drying out, whilst on the look out, fishermen hate them, there again its prob-abelly  because they catch more fish, terrible thing jealousy!.


Hybrid goose.

I always take a few treats to attract the birds out.


Had a walk up on the top path this weekend too, just to see if I can!, in December when I had the chest infection it was a real struggle but now it's a doddle again.

Watching for birds at the top and a drink for the lad, that's my excuse anyway.

Nuts to you too, say's he!.

Is that a squirrel up there?.

Bought Pepe a new harness at the weekend from Addisons, the Pet shop at Lees in Oldham, what a shop if you can't find something to fit your dog there you have got to have some funny shaped Dog that's all I can say!.
This one is a "Red Dingo" from Australia, (the Harness not the dog) so it will always remind us of our Relatives in OZ.

Did you see the eclipse?,
Friend Bob did, where he took it from is a mystery though!. 

.............................................................................. 
  At my time of life, getting a little action means the prune juice is working.

Blessed are they that hunger and thirst, or they are sticking to their diets!.

Forget health foods, I need all the preservatives I can get.

Frequent naps prevent old age.
especially if you take them whilst driving!.
........................................................................................
Well that's it again until the next time


No comments:

Post a Comment