Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 9 March 2015

Nice weekend. 7-8th March. 2015.

Nice weekend. 7-8th March. 2015.

Saturday friend Bob and I went to the Model boat show at Ellesmere Port Boat museum!.


We loaded the boat on the Friday afternoon, getting it down the stairs at Bob's was a bit tricky but you know what they say "Two heads are better that one, even if they are sheeps heads!..
So it was off to the show on the Saturday morning bright eyed and bushy tailed, only took three quarters of an hour to get there but still finished up at the back of the car park , too far to take the boat inside so here are some pictures Bob took to show his boat off.

In the trade hall, last time here we were showing Bob's Great Eastern!.

Friend Charlie.

Who's is this?.

Framed

In the lock.

So a good time was had by all, Nice dinner early to miss the queues, checked all the stands and trade stalls and then after Bob, Charlie and I had a cuppa and toasted teacake it was off home, never saw Charlie pass us unless it was the flash of lightning and sonic boom around the time we got on the M56!.

Sunday Marjorie and I went to the Stable Gate Pub for their wonderful Sunday Roast, Usually go to son John's but he is up to his eyes with an extension to the house at the moment and didn't want to bother him, so it was the Stable Gate and a nose bag this week, then we went to the Daisy Nook Garden Centre for  look round and a Coffee, packed as usual, very popular Cafe there.

Marjorie insisted on buying me this Photo frame for me and Pepe.


Picture was an original taken by friend Bob a few years ago I took the background picture at the Appleton Eddie Stobart depot, Bob wasn't there of course, me and Pepe taken by Bob at Etherow Park and  then with the wonders of photoshop and Bob's expertise turned out well don't you think!. 

The finished item in place, with my other interests, reading, plants, and music, the 50's,60's and 70's of course not this modern stuff, still it would be a funny old world if we were all the same wouldn't it.

Talking about dogs here is the seating arrangement at our house!.

Mine.

Pepe the little Chihuahua!.

Went to the lake today, raining all day, only me there, I wonder why, perhaps others aren't as daft as me hey.
..............................................................................................................

Two men standing at the bus stop discussing their resent illnesses.
One said "My doctor said he would have me on my feet in a couple of weeks"
"And did he?".
"Yes I had to sell the car to pay his bill".

A basketball player and a jockey just robbed a bank.
The police are looking high and low!.

I asked the doctor for something for my liver.
He gave me a pound of onions!.
..............................................................
Thats all folk's.


No comments:

Post a Comment