Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 13 May 2013

Sunday Dinner.

This Sunday it was back to normal at John's and it was off there for our Sunday treat. When I say back to normal it wasn't quite, as they went to a baptism after church which made them a bit late getting home.
Pepe and I let ourselves in and after the two dogs had been in the garden it was the usual pecking order between them!.
Jessie trying to creep on to my lap

Pepe saying I'm watching you, mind your manners to me I'm older.

Is Pepe really descended from a Wolf ?? 



When's my family coming home?.

There were two extra's for dinner this week as well, two sister missionaries from church, both from America. John and Jo had invited them home so they could Skype their respective mothers back home as it was Mothers day in America yesterday!.
After they had had their chat's back home it was all sit down for dinner and as usual it was great, specially to me the "out of a can or frozen man"

Whilst waiting for the sisters to finish their call's home, John and I loaded the Coaster into my car, John wanted the space to start his railway's again so the Coaster I'd lend leased him was being re-berthed back at the Gorton boatyard, non the worse for wear after its journey's  
In the front room for now after dashing in last night in the rain, and I hope you've noticed, NO Dust on the table!.
Must charge my batteries up and get it down to the lake to give it a sail!.

I've not mentioned it much yet, but I've started collecting Die Cast Model trucks and thought an alcove in the front room that had a shelf would look alright with more shelves and back drops of Low relief buildings instead of girlie ornaments, so with that in mind told John what I was thinking and he came up with some card models he'd build earlier for the scale I wanted, so that's a good start.

John's present's.






I'm sure I can modify these and make some of my own to fit the various shelves.

More on the construction of the diorama in a later post!.

Whilst we were doing this Ruthie was doing her homework assisted by Jessie


No Ruthie this, not that!.

Lastly my thought for the day
What a nice way to live that would be if everyone did this hey!

That's all for to-day folk's 
...........................................................................


  


No comments:

Post a Comment