Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 23 May 2013

This week's activities

This week has been quite active, starting off on Sunday at John's for Sunday dinner, full house this week with Rachel's Fella Toby and two Sister missionaries, one from Southern Utah and the other from the flats plains of Kansas.
Spent Monday doing some modelling on my Shelf Diorama's as the weather was quite dull, but got in a walk for Pepe at Debdale Park.
The plant's there seem to be doing alright even with this rotten weather

Tuesday was better and went to the lake at Etherow and whilst having the obligatory bacon Buttie, drink and a chat to friend Sylvia had a wander into the Information centre to see how the refurbishment was going on and Ryan one of the Park volunteer's showed me this cute little orphaned duckling 
Wednesday was a lovely invite to Bob and Joyce's for dinner and very nice too and much appreciated by myself, Pepe too, then it was club night and Pepe likes that too because he is made a fuss of there as well!.

To-day Thursday it was a downpour with hailstones at the lake, but still found that one of my advert's on the Club blog had been sold. I had another given me to add to the section and then a chap came along who's father was a member years ago and had recently died and wanted to sell some of his boats.
 In my best Del Boy way I had it sold on to someone in the club before a left, never even got to go on the club blog this one, still that's why I started it in the first place to get seller's and buyer's to-gether!.
.........................................................................................

.....................................................................................................
As it's John's 21st wedding anniversary to-day I thought he would like this one.

Two guys chatting in a bar "Isn't it your fiftieth wedding anniversary soon" asked one of them."Yes it is said the other.
"And are you going to do anything special to celebrate?.
Well for our twenty fifth anniversary, I took my wife to Australia, so maybe for our fiftieth I'll go and fetch her back!.
.................................................................
The doctor said to the elderly patient, "I have some good news and some bad news. The bad news is that we had to amputate both your legs.
"What's the good news then, asked the patient, horrifed.
"The guy in the next bed wants to buy your slippers!.

It's the way I tell em!! 
That's all folk's
.....................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment