Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Friday 29 April 2011

The Wedding

Best Wishes to the Bride and Groom to-day







Better than Corgi's


Royalist's 

Has its wedding day I thought a few wedding jokes would be in order.

After a few champagnes the tipsy young bride stood up to thank the guests for the presents, "...and I'd like to thank my parents-in-law for giving me such a perky copulator."

Even these days there are a few four letter words which can still shock most brides like
 cook, wash, dust and iron.

"Do you like big weddings or little ones?"
 "Without big weddings you shouldn't have little ones"

I will never forget my wedding . God knows I've tried !.

The bride wept, the bridesmaids wept, even the wedding cake was in tiers.

He introduces his wife as the Awful wedded wife.

He said "How can my wife spot a blonde hair on my shoulder, yet miss the garage doors?,

"My mother says I should never have married you," said the young wife during a tiff. "She thinks you're effeminate"  "Well"....he said "compared to her I probably am.

He got a telegram from his wife." I missed you yesterday. Come home and let me have another shot".

"Our marriage is based on trust and understanding, She doesn't trust me and I don't understand her"

He joined the Foreign Legion to try to forget his wife , but at least six of the legionaires looked like her.

Boom Boom!

All the best to the happy couple and may all their troubles be little ones.



1 comment:

  1. These are the jokes folks!

    How does he do it for the money?

    ReplyDelete