Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 2 April 2011

Inside the boat again




Did a few more pictures for inside the boat walls yesterday.





This is a oil painting that Bob ( the builder) Abell painted , not just a pretty face hey.

What other hobbies have you besides model Boats?








This next one is Velda and myself in our Line dancing days


So in total there are three finished thus



Also added some extra White lines to my canal art jugs

Still undecided whether to have the top of the superstructue removable or to stick it down !. 



No comments:

Post a Comment