Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Thursday 3 February 2011

Rhod Gilbert - Luggage on Michael McIntyre's Comedy Roadshow



Thought this would brighten up your day, you need a good laugh now and again don't you

2 comments:

  1. Well done, Duckie.....Very amusing

    Your blog is full of good stuff!

    Do the club members know about this site?

    Bob

    ReplyDelete
  2. I think so, but not as many views as the Club one.
    Perhaps not as interesting to them.perhaps when I get started with the Narra Boat again.

    ReplyDelete