Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 23 February 2011

Electrics finished

Yesterday afternoon I got back to the Narra Boat and fitted the electrics, the power battery will be fitted under the front well seating,bit of a tight fit but leaves the rest of the boat for fitting out with furniture.
 Will be laid down of course, 6v 4.5amh.

777 Motor fitted 


Mtronics Viper 15amp ESC
Had this in the good old spares box, and have always used these.


Together with a 3003 servo for the rudder that had been fitted earlier, fitted a Spektrum AR 6200 which I'd had in another boat that went free to a good home, he didn't have a Spektrum so it wasn't mean taking it out and they do cost quite a bit.
As you can see the AR6200 has two units and double aerials joined with that Black Orange and Grey cable, this is an over the top unit for a boat as usually they are in planes for better reception that are nearly out of sight and our lake is not that big, anyway what will do a lot will do a little won't it.

Last but not least bound the receiver to the Tranny a DX 6i  so that's the hull almost finished , oh must remember to order the front and rear fenders from the guy that had a stall at Birchwood but didn't have my sizes in stock there.



No comments:

Post a Comment