Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 26 February 2011

Pepe update



Took Pepe to the Vets to-day for what we hoped was his final check up on his leg operation, after a good examination he was pronounced  fit as a Butcher's Dog, after another clipping of his rear nails which hadn't worn down with his reduced exercise,  it was off to the counter for his pick or two out of the treat bowl .




So its all ready for the summer now, guarding the landing stage at the lake from those pesky ducks and geese!!

 Many thanks to Pets at Home at the Snipe Retail Park at Ashton for an excellent job and treatment of our pet





3 comments: