Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Saturday 8 January 2011

Update

Sorry not been in touch with you as much lately, been sorting out the club stuff on the computer, ie events calendar and directory listing which I can't complete until we have all the renewal forms out and back.

Not done any modelling either as we have been watching the world darts on TV and Trina Gulliver last night won for the 9th time out of 11 years its been running, that must really get the others down hey.

Not that we've played for years, and when we did it was on a smaller board with only doubles and now I don't think we could even see them from the oche, that tells you how old we are doesn't it, and the latest boards don't have to be soaked over night which you had to do with the old log end boards which was a bit messy



Velda is still not smoking and its been 4 weeks now, what great determination and cold turkey too, no patches and imitation ciggies for her. I'm sure everyone will join me in wishing her well and to carry on the good work.





1 comment:

  1. Well done, Velda!

    Keep it up, you`re nearly there!

    Joyce and Bob.......and Rosie

    PS.....Well done, Duckie.....a nice blog!

    ReplyDelete