Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 17 January 2011

Pepe update

We picked up Pepe at about 5-00pm same day and then it was home to his new cage which we bought whilst at the Vets! we have him in the cage in his basket so he can't walk about too much. In a human it would be classed as complete bed rest for the next two weeks.

I took him to the Vets this morning for his check up and they said he was doing well and took off the plaster that was covering his wound, so now he is showing his bare skinny leg with what look like staples instead of stitches and thats how its got to stay until the staples come out in 14 days after he had them put in. Velda doesn't like that idea but its got to be done hasn't it

Some AHHHHH factor pictures with the plaster still on for the squeamish. 

The Staple Kid

Knocked out
 Looking like a poodle with the Lion Cut



1 comment:

  1. Get well soon, Rambo......You`ve been a brave little soldier!

    ReplyDelete