Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Wednesday 26 January 2011

2.4 GHz Transmitters

For the newer members of the club or if you've just returned to boat modelling after a few years break, see the article I've put down on the right hand side about the 2.4 GHz transmitters now on the market, if you have heard members talking about them but don't know what they are all about this will give you some idea , though I'm not an expert on them we have been using them for a couple of years now, so can at least speak for their reliability 




No comments:

Post a Comment