Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 10 January 2011

RJR back in the mood

Glad to see RJR back in the mood for modelling , check out his Blog down on the right of my Blog, a video with his sound and video effects on his railway layout, might give you some idea's for your boats.
We had a visit to the lake yesterday just to see if it had thawed and it has !!, we had a bit of lunch in the cafe and we could sit in the warm and not outside with the smokers, Wonderful
I started to fit the bottom section of the interior of the Narra Boat yesterday but its still too cold to do much yet so didn't bother with a boring picture of a plain piece of planed wood.

No comments:

Post a Comment