Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 8 January 2024

Monday 8.1.24.

 This last week I have had a birthday, they are getting a bit boring now after 86 of them, suppose I shouldn't complain really, there are lots of people that don't get that chance.

I kept telling people I was a 68 year old dyslectic!, don't think they believed me.

On my Birthday Two of my closest friends and I went to The Windmill where I seem to have celebrated most of my special occasions in my life since living here in Gorton.

Quite a few of my Grand children and great grandchildren came to visit me in the afternoon and they were quite taken with Alfie!.

I had some nice birthday presents too.

Wednesday it was a quick visit over to the ressers at Debdale, but didn't stay long as it was freezing.


On the Thursday it was off to Pear Mill which was opening after the Christmas Break for them.

Then on Friday it all went pear shaped, and I started with a bad cough, I didn't feel partiality ill just a bit tired out after a night up coughing all night, and that's been it, Saturday shied away from going to Portland Basin as I thought I wasn't fair on them, so went to KFC drive though and had a nice meal there.

Monday.

Gave Pear Mill a miss again today as though I was feeling better might still be infectious, so had a walk over to the ressers to feed the birds, didn't stay long again as it was freezing, even with my Camo coat on!


Was mobbed for the seed I had.

If he can't pick up the two peanuts, I'll have em.

Fancy pigeon.

Plenty of Cormorants.

Didn't stay long again as it was freezing just long enough to spread some seed, then it was off to the Windmill to get warm and sit on my own to eat my Carvery, which by the way is only £5 this week on Monday -Thursday if you have your App with you.
A nice little Dunnock in my garden this morning, waiting it's turn on the feeders that were full of goldfinches.

I sent for a new mini memory card for the Amazon Fire 8 I'd bought myself for Christmas and this is how it came the next day, think the carrier struggled to get it though the letter box!.
That's it in the bottom right hand corner!!.
 .....................................

.............................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment