Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 1 May 2022

1st May 2022, new camera round Debdale.

 Today after a McDonalds, we went into the park at Debdale with the new camera, what a difference in the weight!.

Been reading some of the book I bought off Amazon.

Only scratched the surface at the moment, luckily a lot of the controls are similar to my others.

It was quite a dullish day but quite warm.


Lots of stuff coming into flower now. 

Thought this was a bird feeding table, so where's the food!

So glad they chose the Robin has our national bird.
We were watching this pair of Ring Necked parakeets investigating this hole that I saw a pair of Nuthatches trying to get into but the Parrots kept chasing them off.

The Nuthatch with nesting material.




Thought you wanted to see what was in here?.

They lost interest after a while, so the Nuthatches could carry on building.

Nuthatch collecting food.

Plenty of these guys about.



What's Pepe brought today?.


So not a bad first day out with the new camera, hopefully will get better, after reading more of the manual!.

...........................................................................





.................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment