Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 22 May 2022

Sunday in Debdale park, 22.5.22.

 Nice warm sunny day in Debdale today, 22.5.22.

No sign of any babies at the Great Crested Grebe Nest yet.



Male still supplying her with food.


The Canadian geese have done well with babies, this is a creche which they do to protect each others babies!.

Very cute hey.



In the Nature Centre this Wood pigeon seems to have nice table manners at the bench table.


The blue Tits are doing well and are very busy feeding their young.
They will have to see the landlord about that roof when the kids have fledged!.

Off again for more food.

Back again.

This seems to be the food of choice for the Blue Tits.


The bees certainly seem to like this plant.

The single cygnet seems to be alright, staying close to Mum. 

This Black Headed Gull had just stolen this fish off a Coot which surprised me as Coots are quite aggressive usually.  

Well another nice day at the park, some nice people too talk too to!.

Pepe enjoying a mini cornet.
..............................................


.......................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment