Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Sunday 11 April 2021

The past few days, 11.4.21.

Popped up to Mossley yesterday to see my youngest Granddaughter and her hubbies new house, and very nice too, was quite envious!, lovely rural area and plenty of scenery to explore!

Though just as I was leaving it started to snow and makes you think what it will be like in the dead of winter!.


Today (Sunday) after lunch at McDonald's Pepe and I went to Debdale Park and round to the Eco Centre, well it will be, when they get  going after the lockdown.

Some of the area has been started.


Car park and the light blue door on the right is the staff office and brewing station, was offered a nice cup of coffee today.   

There are bird feeders in the trees there.

Some of the Blue Tits enjoying the snacks.



Pepe guarding my rucksack seat and bird food.


After a beautiful sunny day as soon as we got home it started to snow, only in England, brilliant sunshine and snowing.

Didn't stop my lovely goldfinches coming for their Sunflower hearts.

Think they are eating for a dozen each now, hopefully anyway!.




So another good day at Debdale, if you've never been its worth a visit, nice wide tarmacked paths so social distancing good!, mind you you will always get the odd ones that think its not necessary, but they will be the ones that might finish up in hospital hey!.

You can take a horse to water but you can't make it drink. 

.................................................................

A man swallowed all the tiles from a scrabble set, doctors said the problem will eventually work itself out, but not in so many words!.


My father told me all about the birds and the bees, the liar!, I went steady with a woodpecker for years!.

Its the way I tell em!
.......................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment