Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Friday 27 October 2017

Nice Day October At Reddish Vale, 27.10.17.

Nice sunny day at the Vale today, misty to start with but by the time I'd met friend David and we'd had lunch at the tearooms the sun had burnt off the mist and we had a nice walk round the lakes.


Here is one of the heron's doing a bit of flashing,
 

Nuthatch getting stuck in to the free seed.

 

Form an orderly queue.

Chaffinch.


Tufted Duck, Male.

In the undergrowth.

Its mate being a bit more acrobatic!.

Cute Hey!.


A walk down to the river.




Just before we left I saw this Nuthatch checking out this nest box behind the info centre!.


So a nice day out, you have to grab them whilst you can before the days close in which is this next weekend isn't it!!.
.......................................................................

Another wild beast, he is until he's had his Sausages!.

.................................................................................
The journey of a thousand miles begins with a broken fan belt and a flat tyre!.

I used to be Snow White, but I drifted. Mae West

Help keep the kitchen clean, Eat Out!.
.............................................................


No comments:

Post a Comment