Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 16 October 2017

Middle October 2017.

Since my last post been to Reddish Vale and there were 20 cormorants there!.


Posted this picture on a new forum I've joined, Stockport Nature Watch, hoping someone will enlighten me as to the different colours on them 

Too tired to fish any more.

And I'm too full to even stand up!


The new forum joined,


Been to Grandpa Greens Cafe today with friends, whilst it was overcast with the Red Sun it was nice and warm.



This photo turned out an unusual colour due to the light from the red sun!.


Outside the Cafe.


The Gates to the Standedge Tunnel, quite ornate hey!.


Our group on the right there, been a few extra decorations put up since the last time we were here.


Has Noah's ark been discovered on this canal??.


Plenty of adventure things for the kids to play on away from the water.







This is some sort of game played with this dice and the flagstones below!.




The things I posted about on our last visit turned out to be buds!

You can see them a bit closer.

Even outside is nice as you walk up to the Cafe from the entrance by the lock gates. 

So another nice day out with friends, grab them whilst you can hey, its a long winter!.
.........................................................................
What's the difference between a clown and a man having a mid-life crisis?.The Clown knows he's wearing ludicrous clothes.

Did you here about the man who fell into the lens grinding machine?, he made a spectacle of himself!.
.............................................................
It's the way I tell em!.

No comments:

Post a Comment