Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 3 July 2017

Sunday, 2nd July 2017.

Today  though the Pollen Count was Very High rather than stay in we went to Reddish Vale with the camera and Monopod and whilst sat there met Mary and her hubby Peter, we had a nice walk round me with Pepe and them with their Black and White Collie, Saskia!.

Where's that no good mate with the food, I'm starving!.


The first youngsters seem to be doing well on their own.
 


Unfortunately the three cygnets are down to two now!  

Don't know what happened to the other one

The terror -pins still in attendance!.


One of this years first batch of coots.

A nice adult one doing his 'Long John Silver act'

Only one cormorant today. 


Then we all retired to the info centre for a drink!


The new display finished.

And the new collage on the back wall some brilliant photo's on there.

A young girl was at the small pond fishing and had some young frogs in her bucket.
Its nice to see youngsters interested in wild life instead of sat in front of a games console.



Monday at Etherow Garden centre Cafe.

Friend David the dog walker!.

Are you getting some dinner soon Dad, I'm starving!


Has that other table got Sausages?.

A new menu at the Garden Centre Cafe today, some items cheaper and plainer fayre which I think suits most people who are only eating on a day out.
Note the opening times here as well!.

.....................................................................

Two cannibals are having dinner 'Your wife made's a great roast' says one.
'I know' said the other 'But I'm going to miss her'!

................................................................................

No comments:

Post a Comment