Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 17 November 2014

Health update

Health update.
As an update to my last post, I've been to the Doctors for my MOT and seen the very nice nurse, and whilst she was chatting to me and asking me what I was doing the rest of the day, I said why what time are you off work?, but I then realised she was only taking my mind off what she was doing. "You can go now" she said!, "but I've come for the blood test!", then the little vampire held up three vials of blood she had taken out of me whilst I was taking the P** out of her!.
So now its just a case of waiting for the results!!.
My chest infection seems to have responded to the antibiotics and the Thrush in my throat that at the time I thought was more like a Buzzard has also got a lot better, though I am not being silly and keeping away from the lake for a few days until I'm 100%.

Saw this Picture on my Son John's facebook page and thought it looked a lot like my lad Pepe.

 Its from a site called Dirds 


...................................................................................
There are probably better cures for a cold than three whiskies, but who cares.

I used to be an all round athlete. Now I'm just all round.

Doc: "Do you suffer from stress"
"No, but I think I'm a carrier".

People who say they are going on a diet are just Wishful Shrinkers!.

...................................................................
Thats all folks 

No comments:

Post a Comment