Welcome to my new Blog



Welcome to my Blog.
My Blog is mostly about my hobbies, ie Model boats, Cross Stitch, Gardening, Days out and about, Lego Technics and Photography you might recognize the hat rather than me. My models and other hobbies can be found in the Tabs at the top below the header picture.
There will also be entries of days out with my camera, weather permitting of course.

Monday 24 November 2014

Rachel's 21st party

Friday the 21st Nov 2014 was my granddaughters 21st birthday, doesn't that make you feel old when your grandchildren reach that age!.
Well on the Saturday (22nd) we all went to the Amaani Indian restaurant on Lees Road, Ashton, it used to be the Turnpike pub for those of you that know the area.
It was a first for me I can tell you, but I was pleasantly surprised at the food ( I did have an English dish though as did the other granddad) and the place didn't reek of curry!.


A few pictures of those present for those that couldn't make it through distance or other reasons.

Missed but not forgotten on the night I'm sure, Grandson Jacob on his mission in Greece.

Birthday girl with her proud parents.

And with her beautiful sister and other granddad.


Some of the extended family.

My beautiful lady friend Marjorie too.

A wonderful time and meal was enjoyed by everyone and we all stayed until chucking out time!.
.........................................................
Out and about has seen Marjorie and I visit the garden centre at Wyevale in Marple, though at this time of the year we should be calling them the Christmas centres!, I suppose its good for them as there aren't any plants being bought at this time of year, so to diversify for them is good.


I'm sure you've seen enough of pictures of us, but just wanted a picture of the moving diorama, real cute hey.
...........................................................................

On the outdoor front,
 Yes I'm getting out and about again after my chest infection which seems to have cleared up nicely.
At the lake saw this nice Robin.
Well every on takes them from the front don't they?, so thought I would be different, thats my excuse and I'm sticking too it!.

Then Pepe spotted a squirrel, good job he was on his lead, but I don't think even he could eat a full one!.


 Even the Bees are still out and about seen in and out of their nest in this split in a tree trunk in Debdale carpark near to McDonalds.
....................................................................................

Sam was in hospital and on the end of his bed was a chart with lots of complaints listed on it.
Most of the nurses had written something on it!.

Recovering from an operation in a bush hospital, Farmer Ted  asked why the blinds were drawn.
"Well" explained the Doctor,"Theres a bush fire outside and I didn't want you to wake up and think the operation was a failure"!.
........................................................................
That's all for now folks.


No comments:

Post a Comment